Points: 20 pts
Due date: Mon, Apr 29
Resources: Your completed Assignment 1A & 1B
Summary: Review the Professional Vision you developed in the first assignment, then write a short reflection on your progress over the course of the semester and your plans going forward.
Review the document you developed for Assignment 1A: Written Professional Assessment and Vision. and the Spark video you created in Assignment 1B: Professional Vision Presentation. Then write a short reflection based on the document outline below.
Create a 1-2 page document based on the following outline.
A. Vision of Future Professional Self
- Has your vision changed based on your experiences over the past semester?
- If so, how? Why?
- If not, how have your experiences solidified your vision? Why?
B. Path to Future Vision – What steps, if any, have you taken to move toward your vision of your future professional self?
C. Five-month Plan – What specific steps can you take over the next five months to ensure you continue to move along the path toward your future self? These can include some of your original steps from Assignment 1 or new steps you identify in this assignment.
Turn it in
- Review your final layout and make sure your final design incorporates all the steps from the tutorial.
- Log in to the 381 Blackboard, go to the Assignment Dropboxes section, and locate Assignment 5: Reflection and Revisions – Professional Vision
- Under the Assignment Submission section, select Browse my Computer, and locate your final document file on your computer
- Select Submit
Your main goal with this task is accuracy and completion. Using elements of a standard Research & Writing rubric – you will be graded on content, completion, and conventions. Your instructor is looking for the following criteria:
- Research and Preparation: Demonstrates thoughtful preparation of their personal content and research of the industry, region, organizations, and positions.
- Content: Meets all the criteria for the assignment. All content is in the students’ own words and is accurate.
- Complete and Thorough: All aspects and sections of the assignment are completed in full. Demonstrated ability to research to complete all outline requirements.
- Conventions: Document is easy to read and all elements are very clearly written, labeled. The document has no misspellings or grammatical errors. All template elements or outline sections are complete and thorough. The document is correctly formatted and turned in to Blackboard.