Points: 15 pts
Due date: Friday, Apr. 29 at 11:59 p.m.
Resources: Premiere Clip
Summary: Capture video footage using your mobile device and edit it using Premiere Clip.
Create a 1-2 minute video using Premiere Clip based on a short interview with your teammate.
Step 1: Plan – Work with your partner to decide on a subject for a short demonstration or discussion.
Step 2: Capture – Capture at least five short video clips using the camera on your mobile device. Use the Five Shot Rule to ensure you have adequate coverage of your subject.
Step 3: Edit – Edit your video following the tutorial from the USC Annenberg Digital Lounge: Mobile Editing with Adobe Premiere Clip.
Step 4: Export – Export your video from Premiere Clip to your mobile device or cloud-based file service.
Turn it in
- Log in to the 381 Blackboard, go to the Assignment Dropboxes section, and locate Tutorial 4: Adobe Mobile Apps
- Under the Assignment Submission section, select Browse my Computer, and locate your final document files on your computer or mobile device.
- Select Submit
Your main goal with this task is accuracy and completion. Using elements of a standard Tutorial rubric – you will be graded on content, completion, and conventions. Your instructor is looking for the following criteria:
- Content: Meets all the criteria for the assignment.
- Complete and Thorough: All steps of the tutorial are completed in full. Demonstrated ability to understand and follow requirements.
- Conventions: No misspellings or grammatical errors. The finished tutorial is properly formatted and is correctly turned in to Blackboard.